Future Forum is looking for a Communication Intern to be a part of the Communication team for a minimum duration of 6 months. The Communication Intern will provide effective and efficient communication and administrative support for Future Forum's website, social media, campaign, and outreach activities.
Qualifications and Experience
● Completed or undertaking academic degree in Media/Communications or other related fields. ● Experience in composing content and using social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.);
● Good understanding of how the camera works,
● Good understanding of the branding and website functionality;
● Demonstrate the ability to create an innovative and visually appealing design;
● Ability to work in multi-national, multi-cultural teams and to develop good working relationships;
● Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
How to apply:
Send us your CV and a covering letter (no more than one page, stating your motivation for the role) to email@example.com by August 31 2023 at 17:00.
*** ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED